Windows 10 update, desktop distortion

Reaction score
Currently running a core I716 gigs of ram With A GTX950 On windows 10 64 bit. Today my father made me do a software update to update 1079 Upon finishing this update I noticed a distortion on my 2nd Monitor . know I have a dual monitor Set up The 1st monitor is An HP A somewhat Older HP and the 2nd monitor is a Samsung LED TV This distortion only occurs on the recommended resolution for that monitor by windows On any other resolution I do not have this problem however it is the only resolution where everything fits on the screen nice and neat I wondered is it might be a corrupted driver or corrupted download so I reverted to the previous build used geforce experience to update my video card drivers and then we did the installation of the new update However this led to the same result I will post a picture

Attachments

• 1509510738256725103463.jpg
    1509510738256725103463.jpg
    908.1 KB · Views: 433
Reaction score
fixed, i was able to get it going by going into nvidea control panel and going to the resolution tab, clicking on that monitor, and telling it to use nvidea color settings

Ask a Question