Windows 10 Using Window format

Reaction score
I've been PC shopping and I believe that it was/is Microsoft PC that one of their upper models said that it was Windows 10, but was user friendly like Windows 7. Which may or may not be right, but I assumed that it started and ran like Windows 7....Can of you folks out there answer this question for me........

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I've been PC shopping and I believe that it was/is Microsoft PC that one of their upper models said that it was Windows 10, but was user friendly like Windows 7
Microsoft makes very little in the way of actual "PCs" outside of a few Surface Books and some Surface Tablets.
While it could be one of these, it's more likely a Windows based PC from a third party OEM.
Regardless......
While Windows 10 enjoys some vague similarity to Windows 7.... it is certainly not Windows 7, nor Windows 8 or 8.1 for that matter, so there might be a bit of a learning curve if you are moving directly from Windows 7 to 10, although nothing insurmountable.
Not sure how you are "shopping" but it might be a good idea to visit a physical store and see if you can get a few minutes of hands-on to get a better sense of what it is and how it works.
Most everything that you might be used to is still there, although getting to where you want to go is sometimes different.

Ask a Question