Windows 10 v 1511, 10586 after 100% download fails at 32% installation

Reaction score
I have tried till I am blue in the face trying to get the latest update on my computer; in fact not only mine but 8 other computers, who all have windows 10 installed, but the latest release will not install. Download 100% YES Installs 32% FAILS and I keep getting the same stupid error message on every machine which says:

There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help:

Well Tech Support cannot find out why, even after 4hours of looking inside my machine. I was then sent an email suggesting to shut off Microsoft services and my Norton 360 and other virus protection services and re-try and install. STILL get the same condition.

I have even gone to the extent of copying my system32 log, applications log and summary log so that the tech dept could look at it, but guess what, they don't have an email address I can attach them too to send them the information.
Well DUH, so now I am up the creek without a paddle and it seems I am not the only one.

Anyone got any brilliant ideas or suggestions, besides tossing the computer out of the 3rd floor window and getting a new one. Which by the way this one is only 6months old.

Respectfully

Mike

Ask a Question