Windows 10 v 1703

Reaction score
:)I have just downloaded the new update for Windows 10 . I am not sure as to whether this has caused me a problem in one particular game or not.
Game Armored Warfare.
Problem::
No problem in downloading (3 times) even though I have had the game installed for 2 years. reason for re-installation, not working correctly.
In main interface of game I find myself not able to use clicking a tab, with the mouse and getting a result.

I brought this download of Microsoft v1703 down separately as opposed to waiting for Windows update. Available to everyone.
Update; no problem.
Actions:- Tried different; Mouse, Keyboard, result: no difference.

Any ideas?

Regedit32

Reaction score
Hi Mothie,

I'm not a gamer so am not familiar with this game you mentioned.

I installed Creator like you by choosing to Download now, rather than wait for the roll out.

I did notice after installing - which went fine - that some of my Hardware Devices had their drivers updated, and I chose to roll back to original drivers which I know work fine.

It might be worth right-clicking on Start and selecting Device Manager then checking Mice and other pointing devices to make sure the drivers you expect to be used are in fact being used. It may be as simply as reinstalling the mouse using drivers you know worked fine.

Regards,

Regedit32

Reaction score
The Game bar and Game DVR have caused some people issues. You can try disabling them. Open Settings, then click Gaming. Select Game bar on the left side and where it says "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using game bar", move the slider to off. The click on Game DVR on the left side, and where it says "Record in the background while I'm playing", move the slider to off.

Reaction score
:)Many thanks to both of you,gentlemen. I have noticed that I used to play this particular game on 1920 x 1080 resolution. Whereas I still have my main screen set to that resolution for everything else the game resolution has been changed to the recommended screen resolution of 1680 x 1080 for my monitor.
Hence the game screen not recognizing any longer the 1920 x 1080 former resolution. In fact, i can not get the game to even display 1920 x 1080 as a choice.
I did not change this setting, I can only surmise that it is some Microsoft interference somewhere that has caused this to happen. On 1680 x 1080 it functions ok.
It makes one wonder as to when Microsoft will stop putting their greasy little paws into the public's private business.:mad:

Ask a Question