Windows 10 virus or operating system?

Reaction score
Windows 7 was a very useful and intuitive operating system
Windows 8 was problematic, but still reasonably functional

Windows 10, it at best, a problem with all the good things from previous versions removed.

Seriously
How many updates does the system require?
I just sat through 3 hours of update on my computer
And it made zero difference to anything

The photo viewer is, simply crap
I use a much better system now

Watching videos, got a week?

None, I mean NOT A SINGLE ONE of my favorite PC games work on this damn system.

Everything takes..............f. O R. E. V. E. R to open.
And it freezes at a why.

Seriously
When is Microsoft going to bring out a usable OS

This Windows 10 brings back memories of the good old millinium OP from years back

That was the most useless OP ever invented
And this windows 10 is in the same family.

Reaction score
How many updates does the system require?
When Win10 came about the written-about feature is WaaS [Windows as a Service] and will continually be Version Upgraded about twice a year and at least monthly updated with Builds [think Service Pack].
And it made zero difference to anything
May have noticeable difference is some computers/uses but not all as there are no 2 computers exactly alike even though they may have been purchased the same, one program can make them different.
None, I mean NOT A SINGLE ONE of my favorite PC games work on this damn system
Guess what, a large portion of change in computers is driven by gamers who want the latest, greatest, fastest, largest so that want/need helps drive technology. change.

I have Upgraded a number of Desktops and Notebooks and don't see many problems with the OS/Operating System, usually are created by third-party software.

Reaction score
I haven't had any of those issues. The only PC I had any issue running Windows 10 was an old netbook with 2gb of ram. I haven't found a game that doesn't run on Windows 10. The only one that took work was gta4. I have close to 100 games.

The picture viewer has stunk in every version of Windows. I've used Irfanview for about 15 years, and it works great. Never had any issues playing video, although I use VLC.

For starters, what's your detailed specs, and did you upgrade to Windows 10 instead of doing a clean install?

Ask a Question