Windows 10 will not Finish Loading

Reaction score
Outlook Office was downloading email when my system froze. No keyboard or mouse function. I manually powered off the unit and restarted. After sign in Windows starts to load then hangs up. I have mouse control but nothing else. I tried the Windows start up repair in troubleshooting, but it said it couldn't fix the issue. I also performed a system restore from a restoration point, but I get the same issue.

Reaction score
Outlook Office was downloading email when my system froze. No keyboard or mouse function. I manually powered off the unit and restarted. After sign in Windows starts to load then hangs up. I have mouse control but nothing else. I tried the Windows start up repair in troubleshooting, but it said it couldn't fix the issue. I also performed a system restore from a restoration point, but I get the same issue.
same as mine but a hacker got into my win 10 pc & getting same problems since i tried a repair.

Reaction score
Which leads to another question for you both, what AntiVirus app are you both using?. ;)

Reaction score
previously-with my win10 pc refusing to finish repair................
well i took pc to a really great pc guy,
he got it all working fine.....
i have bought a new 8tb h.d. because i have
a ton of stuff to save & my 2/3/4/5 are just not big enough.
so it started to copy & then all the problems started,it refused to obey instructions,
& crashed with a black screen result,this went on for a couple of days & then
i started trying to get my just under 7100 files back off the lousy h.d.
i then informed nanobytes.com.au where i paid $325.02 for the lousy h.d.
guarav bhatt-manager i presume stated in writing that he would give me a full refund,
i accepted-this was after he KNEW i still had a ton of files that i was trying
to get back off the lousy h.d.
then he reneged on that & again in writing stated he wanted my address etc
& when the lousy h.d. could be picked up!!
so this of course started a BIG argument with him just insisting i send it back,
no mention whatsoever of all my files & all my time trying to get them back.
paypal started a refund process but not heard anything from them.
so anyone do not buy anything from nanobytes.com.au
as a pensioner i told him i could not afford to get the pc tech to look at this
& try to get my files back.
not a word from him.so i am still trying to get my files off the lousy h.d.
but it keeps dying & black screen,so startup again which sometimes takes a few tries.
so what does one do with a creep like this & as a court official friend has advised sue his ass off
so thats the next stage after i finally get whats left of my files back,it has lost quite a lot
of them.

Reaction score
What exactly is the program you are trying to load. There is no software called Outlook Office.

Ask a Question