Windows 10 won't start up

Reaction score
Hi I recently did a reset and I left it running over night and now my laptop wont get past the welcome screen and it just stuck in an Infiniti loop.
Gets to the welcome screen then crashes and reboots it self. left it doing this for 1 hour and it hasn't fixed itself yet.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum.
First question.......
I recently did a reset
Why?? What was the computer doing that caused you to reset?

Second question
Gets to the welcome screen then crashes and reboots it self. left it doing this for 1 hour and it hasn't fixed itself yet
Is there something that you are seeing that indicates that it might "repair itself"?
Is part of the crash and rebooting cycle indicating that it is attempting an automatic repair?

Do you have backups of your critical data?
Do you have installation media on hand?
Can you boot from the installation media?

Reaction score
I can not get into safe mode as I can't get my computer past the welcome screen.

I did a reset because I filled my pc with to much crap and it was over heating and lagging while I was playing games, that before it was able to do. It did see something saying it was doing a repair but that was for like 3 seconds and I haven't seen that message since its been on the Infiniti loop for 3 hours now and I haven't seen that repair message since.

We are approaching 4 hours now and it's still in the same infinite loop that it gets to the welcome screen and crashes and re boots it self and repeats the same process over and over.

I have no media installations, I backed my personal files before I did the reset.

Ask a Question