Windows Task Bar

Reaction score
I cant get the windows start menu to show up on the middle screen when I have my computer set like this. I put an attachment picture on here. Any Help Please?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 475
Reaction score
The picture is very small on my computer, but I think your problem is the search bar.
Try this.
Right click the taskbar and select "Search" Untick "Show search Box". It is still available in the start menu. Otherwise, you can select the alternative to only show an Icon.

Reaction score
Ok, no that is not the issue I am having but since I am new to Windows 10 that sure helped either way :) Thank you!

I have attached another screen shot but I used paint to write down exactly what the problem was on screen. Keep in mind I use surround gaming - so I have 3-27" monitors I am using which is why the picture was small but I saved it in a different format so it should be good. Use [ctrl+scroll up] to zoom in and see the dilemma. Thank you for the prompt response.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    437.9 KB · Views: 519

Ask a Question