Windows Too Large

Reaction score
When I go two or three screens into a download, print or other function, the pop up box ultimately gets too large. I was downloading NERO and got to a spot that I could not see what needed to be done. I cannot reduce any of these boxes, but I can move it. There is no way for me to see it all. Is there any fix for this? It is a new problem that happened with a reload of W10, but it was not present before the crash and reload. Tried resolution, no help.

hTconeM9user

Running Latest version Office insider 376
Reaction score
When I go two or three screens into a download, print or other function, the pop up box ultimately gets too large. I was downloading NERO and got to a spot that I could not see what needed to be done. I cannot reduce any of these boxes, but I can move it. There is no way for me to see it all. Is there any fix for this? It is a new problem that happened with a reload of W10, but it was not present before the crash and reload. Tried resolution, no help.

Have you gone and tried this way
Top right hand corner
Click the 3 dots that show
Then see if zoom is set to 100%
If it is more
Then click the zoom out button -
That will reduce the page you have open until you see the section you need

Reaction score
Thank you. Gave it a shot, but there is no action I can take to reduce the size of the box. I just opened my print box and then opened the next command box. At that point the screen gets too large to see it all and there is no way to move it or reduce it. The only option visible on the top right is the "X".

hTconeM9user

Running Latest version Office insider 376
Reaction score
Thank you. Gave it a shot, but there is no action I can take to reduce the size of the box. I just opened my print box and then opened the next command box. At that point the screen gets too large to see it all and there is no way to move it or reduce it. The only option visible on the top right is the "X".
So next to the red x you do not have what looks like one box over another or - at all
Look like you may have to do a
Repair install with an in-place upgrade

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
It is a new problem that happened with a reload of W10, but it was not present before the crash and reload
Is it possible that after you did your "reload of W10" whatever that might mean, that you did not subsequently upgrade your driver for your Video card and then adjust your resolution settings?

Ask a Question