Windows update of week of Jan 11, 2016 messing up emails?

Reaction score
The Windows update of this week (yesterday evening for me) seems to have "messed up" the way Hotmail, Yahoo Mail and Google's Gmail appear on Edge.
When I turned on my Surface Pro 4 this morning, ALL of my Hotmail account emails had disappeared. They reappeared only after I rebooted my SP4. Likewise, all of the Yahoo Mail emails had disappeared and they came back up after I rebooted my SP4 a second time. All of my Gmail emails were there but now show up in a very odd manner (see the attachment). I have contacted Gmail Support where I was told that Edge is full of bugs, it is not their problem to fix and I need to work this out with Microsoft. While I can say "so some much for good, er, lousy, tech support", I am coming on this Forum to see if others have encountered this problem and if so did something happen in the Windows/Edge update that caused these problems? If so what is the fix.
Thank you for any help you can provide.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    16.7 KB · Views: 539

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Three days now, with no reply to your question, and....
I think that, that is because you'll probably find that not many of us actually use Microsoft Edge as their preferred browser. Some have installed Chrome or Firefox while others, like myself have opted for Internet Explorer and have set that as their default browser.
Sorry but that's pretty much the way things are.
I wish I had a solution that specifically addressed your issue but I don't and apparently no one else does either.

Ask a Question