Windows Update problem

Reaction score
Hi, I have a problem with updating windows 10,
I can't turn off the computer without doing the update, and when I do it shows that I still have to do it. Here is a picture was taken a few seconds after the update was completed.

(zaaktualizuj i uruchom ponownie - restart and update)
(zaaktualizuj i zamknij - update and turn off)

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu 2021-09-17 222022.jpg
    Zrzut ekranu 2021-09-17 222022.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 54
Reaction score
That happens to me sometimes. If you let it sit for 5 minutes or so, usually the restart and update will go back to just restart.

Reaction score
That happens to me sometimes. If you let it sit for 5 minutes or so, usually the restart and update will go back to ju

That happens to me sometimes. If you let it sit for 5 minutes or so, usually the restart and update will go back to just restart.
What do you mean " let it sit for 5 minutes or so, usually the restart and update will go back to just restart." sorry I'm an idiot and I don't understand

Reaction score
it doesn't work
Can you elaborate? Did you try turning off fast startup & restarting your PC but it didn’t fix the problem Or does fast startup not appear As an option?

Have you checked under Optional updates & also driver updates to see if anything is listed?

Reaction score
Can you elaborate? Did you try turning off fast startup & restarting your PC but it didn’t fix the problem Or does fast startup not appear As an option?

Have you checked under Optional updates & also driver updates to see if anything is listed?
I try turning off fast startup and restarting my PC, it doesn't work :( I have checked updates and drivers, and everything is correct

Reaction score
Try an in-place repair:
Download the media creation tool, run this & choose to update now.
This will keep all your files & programs & repair Windows.

Reaction score
I have a problem as well: when the KB5006670 update is installed the PC restarts after a few seconds when the Windows start screen appears. The only way I found to fix the problem is let it restart until it finally uninstalls the update by itself. I turned off the updates for some time until I find what to do or a new update appears.

Reaction score
I have a problem as well: when the KB5006670 update is installed the PC restarts after a few seconds when the Windows start screen appears. The only way I found to fix the problem is let it restart until it finally uninstalls the update by itself. I turned off the updates for some time until I find what to do or a new update appears.
Have you tried the suggestions posted?

Ask a Question