Windows10 < nothing but complaints, appease the masses or take more classes, !

Reaction score
I was excited as the next when bought the new windows10. I'm afraid to declare it was very short as i followed the instructions of how it operates it wanted my password so i entered the password and nothing happend. so i tried once again, same result. So i have bought a non~functioning WINDOWS10 for nothing not comercially good for WINDOWS atall is it. i dont want to take it back reasons being i bought it in good faith as WINDOWS have Always been a respected name. If possible is their an update that will remedy this problem. I await patiently for a much awaited response, yourd sincerely CHRISTOPHER TEW. uk massive. >peace:confused:

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
It sounds, from you explanation that you've never been able to use the computer.
IF, that is the case, then perhaps you might check your documentation and see if there are steps you can take, a keyboard combination you can use at startup to return the computer to its' original factory state and then you can start over with the OOBE from the beginning maybe this time avoiding the Microsoft account baloney and just create a local user with no password if that is your preference.

Ask a Question