SOLVED Wireless Card Drops Out

Reaction score
On installing Win !0 there was no wireless function, but win 10 initialised the card however when the laptop sleeps the card drops out and it has to be reset every time the card is Intel(R) Pro/Wireless 3945ABG. If the laptop is kept awake there is no problem

Reaction score
In the adapter settings in Device manager uncheck the "Allow windows to turn off this card to save power" Might work.

There was a problem in earlier insider builds that this would happen to some adapters but it was fixed IIRC after 10130

Reaction score
Hi Tim I have done that and will let you and the forum know the outcome "Thank You" John.

Reaction score
Seems like your solution works when the PC sleeps Tim I will do a reboot later and see what the outcome is :) thanks again John.

Reaction score
Did a hard boot all came up ok but there was an update when I shut down so?? the problem has gone!! we will see how it goes Tim?

Reaction score
HEY Tim, I have the same problem like john with 3945ABG adapter , and I just did what u said, it works great,
Thank you so much

Ask a Question