Zoom size changes on it's own

Reaction score
I can be typing a message and all of a sudden the size will start changing from 100% to 125% and sometimes all the way up to 175% before it stops. It does flip back and forth at times. It does all this on it's own without even a thought of increasing or decreasing on my part. It has gone down on it's own to a size that is impossible to see let alone read. This is very irritating for me as it happens randomly and often. There does not seem to be any way to set it and save it as we have always had the option to do that before. If there is a way to do so, please let me know what that may be. I am using Windows 10 Home on a brand new HP. AMD A8-7410 APU with AMD Radeon R5 Graphics. 2.20 GHZ 8.00 GB RAM 64-bit OS, x64-based processor. I don't know any other specifics about the system. Like I said this happens randomly and very often. It is very frustrating. It just now happened. Went from 100% down to 55% while I was typing and not trying to change the display zoom size at all. There are no files I can upload to show this and I can't figure out how to do something to monitor it and send in a file to show you. Thanks for any assistance. Not a real good computer person but with help I can get the job done.
Thanks, ybliku2

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I assume, although you don't seem to say.....
That this is a laptop.
Check your documentation for anything related to your trackpad / touchpad and gesture control.
You should be able to adjust its' sensitivity or turn it off temporarily as an experiment to see if it is related to your issue.
Usually it can be found in Control Panel with an applet related to your specific trackpad (Alps, Elan, Synaptic, etc.,).
AND....
Welcome to the forum.

Ask a Question