Canon TS9120 Not Printing

Reaction score
I have a Canon TS9120 printer that will not print wirelessly from my Lenovo Yoga Laptop. I use Windows 10 - 64. Windows indicates that the printer is available on the network, it is functioning properly and drivers are current. However, I am unable to print a test page, etc. as it goes to the print que but then returns a Printer Not Responding message. I have worked with Canon Support (very helpful but unable to resolve), done several re-installs and configurations but still unable to print. Print job goes to que and indicates printing, but eventually dialogue box appears with "Printer Not Responding". I also have an iMAC on the same network and I can print flawlessly for it. I suspect there is an issue within Windows 10 somewhere.

Any similar experience and solution would be greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
Press the Windows and "i" keys simultaneously, click "Devices", "Printers and Scanners", click on the printer, select "Manage", then "Run the troubleshooter".

Ben

Ask a Question