SOLVED Having problems signing in Microsoft accounts

Reaction score
Hi...

I am having problems when i tried to sign in using a microsoft account.

When i start to click "sign in using a microsoft account instead", nothing will happen. When i click it a lot of times, only a black screen flashing out and then disappears. The same thing happens when i go to windows store, if i point and click sign in, it only turns into a hand(cursor) and still, nothing happens. Same thing also with xbox, and cortana.

I tried searching these kind of problem in the web, but i can't find the alternative and effective solution..

This problem had been with my laptop after i upgraded windows 7-windows 10 pro (x32 bit) since 2 months ago, and until now, still sad life.. I can't access the other special features of windows 10..

Please help.. I'm actually new here btw.. o_O

Thank you for your kind cooperation and assistance..

-St_ev_e- o_O

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum.
You may want to try a couple things....
Maybe first, boot the machine into safe mode with networking
https://www.windows10forums.com/articles/safe-mode.3/
See how it behaves in that mode and then after returning to a normal mode boot.
Maybe second try a Clean Boot
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135
Maybe third try the native System File Checker
Right click the start button and choose Command Prompt (Admin) and type
sfc /scannow
hit enter
See if that turns up anything
AND maybe fourth try creating a new user account as a member of the local administrator's group (not a standard user) and reboot and log on as that new user. Just to see if the issue is unique to your particular profile.

Reaction score
Thank you so much, Trouble.. :) I had tried the second option and it worked!! :) I'm happy now, i guess.. o_O

Ask a Question