Hello All from Australia

Reaction score
Hi all
I am David and just joined in the forum a few weeks ago .
Some background on myself ...Full time musician for over 30 years and loving it my only work companion is my wife who is my partner in our work
We play all over Australia but mainly Victoria and Do an annual trip to the UK to perform at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
Music production and recording is my computer needs really and was very tech savvy until after windows XP now I am a little lost but now I have you guys to help me

Regedit32

Reaction score
Hi David,

Great to have you as a new member.

So what kind of music do you and your wife play? Anything original?

I'm in New Zealand and used to invest many hours creating music midi files - but those days are long gone lol, although I suspect some of my creations and covers are still floating around there albeit now moved from the old geocities webpage it once sat in and running as an annoying background src file on some ancient webpage lol.

There are certainly a lot of members here with a vast array of knowledge and interests.

I note you suggested you'll be wanting help from them - but I'm guessing you can help a few yourself, so don't be shy to chip in when you can.

Enjoy the Forum!

Regedit32

Reaction score
Hi David (From David). Welcome. I think, with your background, you may be able to give help as well as get it. Not my computer area I'm afraid.

Reaction score
Thank Regedit32 and davehc for your replies
I remember those days also regedit32 I have just recently upgraded my band in a box to 2019 ultra pak version and the program is almost limitless and you get nearly 2500 live musicians playin and do the same as a midi file but save as an audio track and convert to mp3 and wella an excellent program but its pricy but well worth it if you have the need
anyway thanks for the welcome folks

Ask a Question