Keyboard mouse quits

Reaction score
since about Feb. 10 my surface 3 keyboard mouse has quit working a few times & I have to use a plug in mouse which I am happy that my tablet has the usb port provided yaaay for MS. I go into device manager, have it check for updates all is fine, then disable & enable the mouse & then I have to restart the tablet. Once is acceptable but this has becum every few days the keyboard mouse will just quit during use, now it is a pain. At 1st I thought it was an windows update issue but it continuing makes me question why it is still happening. So I am wondering if there is a possible answer out there as to 'why'
thx in advance

Reaction score
Have you attempted the native Windows Troubleshoot. Go into Settings > Update & Security > "Troubleshoot"

Reaction score
yes... I forgot to mention that also it is the surface 3 keyboard/cover that attaches, which I tried removing & putting back on several times

Ask a Question