Lock screen shifted, cannot log in.

Reaction score
A friend has this problem on an HP Windows 10 laptop, am looking for solution. The lock screen has shifted to the right so that she cannot get access the icon to click in order to get past the lock screen to the login screen and then to the desktop. She could turn off the lock screen altogether if she can get onto the computer and into the settings, but can't get past the lock screen. Any solution?
Thanks.
Greg

Reaction score
Hi Greg,

try pressing the Winkey + u and hopefully the "Ease of access" tool will open?. You can also try pressing F5 to refresh the window and see of that helps?. Ctrl and the minus sign (Ctrl -) to make the screen smaller?. :)

Reaction score
Hi Greg,

try pressing the Winkey + u and hopefully the "Ease of access" tool will open?. You can also try pressing F5 to refresh the window and see of that helps?. Ctrl and the minus sign (Ctrl -) to make the screen smaller?. :)
Wolfie, I get the Ease of Access screen when I press Winkey + u; what setting should I look for at that point? I don't see a setting related to my issue. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The keyboard function so you can press Enter and also type the user name and password!. :)

Ask a Question