Media player alternative?

Reaction score
First, sorry if this the wrong area for this. I also know this has been discussed a zillion times. But I searched for an alternative. WMP is terrible with album info period. I am mainly interested in MUSIC albums and videos but would like the ALBUM info. Win 10 media lyer just isn't good at this-for me anyway.
Thanks

Reaction score
Have you given VideoLAN a try? It does more than just video.

I get the information I want when Ripping audio CDs using WMP. The Rip settings can make a difference and a few times being connected to the Internet at the time of ripping made a difference.

1695216458955.png

Reaction score
Legacy WMP is still available in Win10 and 11 if you dig down in the apps list.

Reaction score
Came across some .rmj files on an old storage drive, VLC works with them.

Reaction score
If you're looking for a better media player for managing music albums and their information on Windows 10, you might consider trying a third-party media player. Popular options like VLC Media Player, Foobar2000, and MediaMonkey offer enhanced music library management, including album information and organization. They provide more customization and flexibility, which could better suit your needs compared to Windows Media Player.

Ask a Question