Not printing "Windows has stopped responding" not printing in word or my hallmark card program.

Reaction score
My Windows 10 stopped printing in my Hallmark card program. I tried the next "new" Hallmark program and won't print there either. Now when I go into Word it won't print there either and shuts down the program. What can I do - take my computer to Geek squad? I hate Windows 10 and now know why so many others dislike it too. Peg

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Printer Manufacturer's Name?
Printer Model Name?
Printer Model Number?
How is the printer connected to your Windows 10 computer?
Have you checked witht he manufacturer to confirm that you currently have the latest full software / driver package, for your printer installed on your Windows 10 computer?

Reaction score
HP Envy 7640 It is wireless. It is up to date. I really don't think it's the printer because I can print emails, pics and any website information I need. It just doesn't print now in my Microsoft Word program. Thank you.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Not sure which version of Word you are using, but.....
Can you select it from the list of printers in the "Word" print dialog box?
IF so, what happens....
Do you get an error?
Does it just remain in the print queue?
Does it print a blank page?
Have you went into "Devices and Printers" and right clicked it and chosen "Set as Default" from the context menu?

Reaction score
Thanks for trying to help me. I finally reached a live representative from my Office program and it was determined that the program somehow got corrupted. He helped me uninstall and install plus various other details. My problem is finally fixed. I appreciate your responses to my problem. Thank you again! He said if the computer shuts off unexpectedly (by way of our weather) it can corrupt a file that was not shut down correctly.

Peg

Reaction score
My Windows 10 stopped printing in my Hallmark card program. I tried the next "new" Hallmark program and won't print there either. Now when I go into Word it won't print there either and shuts down the program. What can I do - take my computer to Geek squad? I hate Windows 10 and now know why so many others dislike it too. Peg
I had a problem with loading my Hallmark 2017 on my new computer and I stumbled on a cure. I have MS Streets and Trips 2008 when I went to load it said it need some files from MS to load the program, it fetch net framework 3.5 net 2.0 and 3.0 I rebooted and the Streets program worked good and I was able to load my 2017 Hallmark Card program. Hope this helps somebody..oldnavy

Ask a Question