Photo Upload from SDcard is way off

Reaction score
June 3 my ability to upload from an SD card was fine. Once the card was inserted it went to pictures and what was on the card showed up for me to select what I wanted to keep. June 6 there must have been an unannounced update because it is now taking me to a file screen"
called SDHC the minute I insert the reader. And I have no idea what this is and I dont want to use it What UPDATE do I need to look for and is it Windows or Microsoft?? Thank you

Reaction score
Go to Settings, Update and Security, Windows Update and look at Update History, see what has been installed. If possible do a screenshot or screen clip and post back. [Tip: Microsoft is Windows.] This is mine, no issues with SDHC cards yet:
1686179838563.png

Reaction score
I am not sure how to give you a screen shot. But I have Quality Updates (50) and then one installed 5/12/2023, one installed 5/11/2023 and then date keeps going backwards. My photo upload was working fine on 6/1 way after these installs. Let me see if I can show you what I am getting

Reaction score
The list of updates does show the latest and scrolling does show earlier updates, normal. As mine shows for Win10 Pro I haven't had anything newer than May 23rd. BUT, there may have been something done without any alerts.

Reaction score
Ok I will try it all again in the morning it is almost 8pm EST/USA Thank you for reaching out to me

Ask a Question