Unblocking a blocked website in Web Mail

Reaction score
I was checking my email on my web browser, Firefox, and wanted to block a spam email. I meant to click Mark as Spam and Block Sender and accidentally clicked Mark as Spam and Block Domain. So I ended up blocking all emails from Gmail accounts. How do I unblock Gmail?

Reaction score
Open your Gmail account in your browser and go into settings. Select Tab named "Filters and blocked addresses". In the section "The following email addresses are blocked. Messages from these addresses will appear in Spam:" check the ones you want to see again and click on [unblock selected addresses].

That should do the trick

Reaction score
Open your Gmail account in your browser and go into settings. Select Tab named "Filters and blocked addresses". In the section "The following email addresses are blocked. Messages from these addresses will appear in Spam:" check the ones you want to see again and click on [unblock selected addresses].

That should do the trick
Thanks for the answer but I didn't block my gmail account from sending mail. When I blocked a spam sender with a gmail account I accidentally blocked my non gmail account from receiving any mail from the gmail domain .

Ask a Question