Updates keep screwing with my settings

Reaction score
Is anyone else on here experiencing the unfortunate display issues that arise with new updates? Every time my widows 10 updates my display zooms in widescreen and the only way to fix it is to roll back the update.

Reaction score
I have had minor changes. In particular, Microsoft's continued insistence that Edge is my default. But no graphics issues.
Presumably you have tried to set your screen to the default in the settings, before rolling back?

Reaction score
I have had minor changes. In particular, Microsoft's continued insistence that Edge is my default. But no graphics issues.
Presumably you have tried to set your screen to the default in the settings, before rolling back?
Yeah I tried changing everything before I went anywhere near the update but sadly nothing worked. It is annoying but overall I'm just happy rolling it back fixed the issue.

Reaction score
I am having a situation with Browsers not scrolling unless I Zoom in or out first. This has happened before and possibly related to some change in the Browser coding.

When you set your system, are you using a Basic DPI setting or some other percentage other than 100%?

I see other settings change but I figure Microsoft wants to turn something back on I have turned off. ;)

Reaction score
When you set your system, are you using a Basic DPI setting or some other percentage other than 100%

I just leave it at 100%. Im assuming its changing small things that my monitor cant handle (im using a tv right now) but the last time it happened it was my old monitor.

Ask a Question