SOLVED When reinstalled Windows 10, Office deleted.

Reaction score
Recently I had to reinstall Windows 10 resulting in all my apps and programs being deleted including McAfee and Office. I was able to download McAfee anti-virus from my account my McAfee account. How do I get my Office back? I have the original product activation code.

Reaction score
If you got it from Microsoft is it no longer listed for download? If you did not get it from Microsoft, where did you get it from?

Do you have any archives or Backup Images which might contain a downloaded version?

Reaction score
Which version of Office? If you have Office 365, just go to their website, logged in with your account. They have a button that will automatically install the Desktop versions of your apps depending on what you own.

Reaction score
If you got it from Microsoft is it no longer listed for download? If you did not get it from Microsoft, where did you get it from?

Do you have any archives or Backup Images which might contain a downloaded version?
When I originally installed Windows 10 two years ago it was seamless so I was quite surprised when the reinstall deleted all apps and programs on my PC. After reading your comment I went to the Microsoft website and found how to download Office. So this issue is resolved.

Reaction score
When I upgraded to Win 10, I also had MS Office 2010 deleted. I reinstalled MS Office using the original MS Office disk, but Windows wouldn't activate it even though I still had the original product ID code and 26 digit key code.
I seem to remember a pop-up saying that MS Outlook was no longer supported and to visit the store and download Office 365. Screw you MS! I don't use Outlook anyway. Word, XL, Power Point, One Note and Picture Manager still work, that's good enough for me.

Reaction score
I just had occasion to reload Office 2007 on a W10 pC and it was fine, activated immediately but the version I loaded does not have Outlook ( Home and student edition)

Ask a Question