Windows 10 10074 product key

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I downloaded the iso-Windows10_InsiderPreview_x32_IT IT_10074 but when I try to enter the product key is written to me: I could not test the product key, and checks the destination media.

thanks

Reaction score
At the moment there is no need in manually entering the product key. It is my understanding the product key is programmed into the installation, and will be removed before releasing to OEM. So for the moment you don't need to worry about the key.

Reaction score
At the moment there is no need in manually entering the product key. It is my understanding the product key is programmed into the installation, and will be removed before releasing to OEM. So for the moment you don't need to worry about the key.

unfortunately it is not plugged in and then ask me to enter the product key and whether you insert that does not insert tells me: I was unable to verify the product key, check the installation media

Reaction score
Hmm, I'm not sure why it is asking for a key. Maybe there is a difference in regional downloads. Will the installation not continue without inserting the key? You should be able to install without the key, and then you can active later.

Reaction score
I'm not continue unless I enter the product key. In other versions like the 9925 product key was already entered and there was no problem while in the version 10074 does not have the possibility to insert after the product key .. I do not understand why

Reaction score
basilica,
Which product key did you use ?

For Pro version ( non - enterprise ), the key is :
6P99N-YF42M-TPGBG-9VMJP-YKHCF

For Enterprise version, the key is :
VTNMT-2FMYP-QCY43-QR9VK-WTVCK

Reaction score
Furthermore, did you download the ISO from the Windows Insider website by logging in, or did you download it from a torrent site?

Reaction score
basilica,
Which product key did you use ?

For Pro version ( non - enterprise ), the key is :
6P99N-YF42M-TPGBG-9VMJP-YKHCF

For Enterprise version, the key is :
VTNMT-2FMYP-QCY43-QR9VK-WTVCK

I tried it with that product key but nothing

Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
Along with the name change to Windows 10 Insider Preview, be aware that all Product Keys have changed too. Pro: 6P99N-YF42M-TPGBG-9VMJP-YKHCF Enterprise: VTNMT-2FMYP-QCY43-QR9VK-WTVCK.

Windows 10 Professional

Reaction score
You are aware that this thread is 3 years old and these versions are already expired and no longer usable??
You just posted what is known for the said three years....

Ask a Question