Windows Dual monitor Setup full-screen app Problem

Reaction score
I have 2 monitors, bigger is of course primary one. When i play games, i want to play them full screen o my primary monitor. But i found out that second monitor is TOTALLY USELESS when i run game full screen on primary monitor. Is there any possibility for me to use second monitor without moving full screen app from primary monitor into background by ALT+TAB???

Reaction score
The only way I have found to do what you want is to find a 3rd party app/program that tricks or makes the game appear to be in full screen while actually windowed, the issue is finding one if it has been made (I'd ask in a reddit thread on the game(s) in question. I had one for Fallout 3 and it was great as I'd often have to change web pages if I needed more in-depth detail on quests or what not.

You can however, while in say a HUD or menu screen, move your curser over to the other monitor (it might not look like it is there) and use the scroll wheel to move up/down web pages without leaving the game or alt-tabbing. Great for walkthroughs that are all on one page.

Reaction score
The only way I have found to do what you want is to find a 3rd party app/program that tricks or makes the game appear to be in full screen while actually windowed, the issue is finding one if it has been made (I'd ask in a reddit thread on the game(s) in question. I had one for Fallout 3 and it was great as I'd often have to change web pages if I needed more in-depth detail on quests or what not.

You can however, while in say a HUD or menu screen, move your curser over to the other monitor (it might not look like it is there) and use the scroll wheel to move up/down web pages without leaving the game or alt-tabbing. Great for walkthroughs that are all on one page.

Thanks for reply! i wanted to use it primary for replying on facebook while playing League of Legends so Scroll function is not for me :/ i will check Reddit but im so sad that windows has NOT this opportunity built in... i dont get it why you can have 2 or more desktops when you dont have full function...

Ask a Question