Account disabled

Reaction score
I have reregistered with a different email, because with my 'correct' email address, I keep getting different (inconsistent) error messages about cookies and server errors. If my original account has become objectionable, it seems to me I should be told why, or given an opportunity to correct whatever is objected to.
Please tell me how I can resume using my original account.

Reaction score
Might post this in the last section to alert the Admin or click Help in the bottom list of services.

Reaction score
Bighorn - have you done what you suggest - or do I need to do it ? If the latter, I'm unclear where 'in the last section' is and also can not find 'Services' (or Help in it).

When I clicked on 'POST' for the above statement I got the same error message as I had in my usual email address. Yet a little later I saw 'a message has been posted, do you want to see it ?' So I clicked on 'yes ' (is that what was offered ?) and saw that my comment had appeared in the thread. So then I took the EDIT option to write THIS message - and clicked on SAVE. Saving happened as normal.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Some choices at the bottom of every page:

1705250051680.png

Reaction score
I can still not find 'alert admin' or 'help', but I did try to log in with my original email address and that worked now.

Ask a Question