Hello all from Utah

Reaction score
Ello:)

First, to the mods, your going to probably see a bunch of the same thread started by me, because i created a thread, then it would disa pere from the list and NOT tell me why, so i created a second, a third and a fourth, all of the same thing, all of which have somehow gone into the bit bucket in the sky. However, i did find under my profile, latest activity, that all 4 are awaiting approval. When i created them, it did not tell me that when i hit post haha. Hence whyy there are 4 of the same. Just approve one of them:)

Anyway, im here in northern utah, being cold. Just finished finals for my mechanical engineering courses this semester. They were fun, but tough as nails. I am also a CCNA and partial CCNP but that was back in 2006 through 2010.

I hope to get some questions answered as well as answer some questins:)

thanks

Regedit32

Reaction score
Hi and Welcome to the Forum LT72884.

I hope you find the answers you are seeking.

Hope you find the solutions to any questions you post. There are a lot of members here, some more active that others; but with our combined knowledge and interests, eventually most questions here get a resolution.

When you get a chance, browse through the Article section on this Forum. There are many useful tips there, and feel free to post your own articles if you think of a topic you'd like to post instructions on.

Regards,

Regedit32

Reaction score
Awesome! i may have to make an article. I have some tips that may help others NOT go through the troubles and woes i have had to with some networking things.

thanks

Ask a Question