Multiple browsers open when Laptop is under a load

Reaction score
I have been trying to find a solution to this problem for a long time. When im on my computer and it is put under a good load like when playing video games, the default browser starts to open multiple windows and keeps doing so until the computer crashes. It did it when it was running windows 7. I found a work around and was Ble to uninstal all browsers. But when i upgraded to windows 10, The problem resurfaced. I have ran many antivirus and Anti-Malware with no results. I have reinstalled windows multiple times but no luck. I thought my f1 key might be the culprit but was not. Any suggestions?

Reaction score
Hi Kyle,

if you are having the problem all the time, I can only assume that one of the games you installed is the cause if your AV app hasn't found anything?. That is just an assumption btw!.

What AV app are you using?. Windows Defender in Win 10 is (my opinion) more than adequate if you ask me!.

Are you running the latest version of Win 10?. :)

Reaction score
Btw, are you talking about browser games or normal PC games???. :)

Reaction score
It seems to not matter what av im running. right now im running windows defender, but i have used avg and bitdefender in the past.

Reaction score
Please tell us what version of Win 10 you are running, this may help determine the problem?.

Press the Windows logo key + r and type winver. :cool:

1604816344603.png

Ask a Question