SOLVED Aomei BackUpper Professional

Reaction score
Aomei, in recognition of World Backup day (March 31st.) are offering (1 day only) their Professional version "Aomei Backupper Professional version" for free. I use both Acronis and AomeiBackupper Standard version for regular backups on two separate external USB HD's.
I'm not pushing the program, but it does it's job well and deserves recognition. It's an excellent, user friendly and reliable backup program, and it's free. Download from Aomei http://www.aomeisoftware.com/download/adb/ABPro.exe

Aomei is offering a free Prfessional version Universal License Key, good for one day only.
Use License Key AMPR-ZPH3T-6YX5K-7865Z.

I just entered the Universal key code AMPR-ZPH3T-6YX5K-7865Z into my existing free standard version and it automatically switched from Standard to the Professional version. Enjoy! while it lasts

Bif

Reaction score
Thanks for this Norton, going to giver a go! and the price is right!

Reaction score
Thanks for that. Been using AOMEI for years. I used to have an older pro version, but been using the free version for a while now. Also did the same, entered the key in to my free version.

Reaction score
That's about it, Grizzly. The reef one, however, which I have, is quite good without the pro extras

Reaction score
Gotcha. One question remains: backing up is one thing, how about restoring a backup ?

well, make that two questions: is the backup one file like in Acronis or is it a folder with many files in it ?

Reaction score
It is possibly a little simpler than Acronis to use. I have always thought, thought, that it seems to be a mite slower. It has pretty much all the same functions. I tried the clone also, which worked 100%

Reaction score
I have installed it on my second laptop and it works just fine so far. It seems like the key is not limited to one day registration. Have already made a bootable medium but gonna try on the fly too....
right now I am wiping my backup drive from this laptop due to bad sectors (it was only 8 years old, the drive that is)

Reaction score
Yes! The License key to update to the Pro version is valid for today only. But if you had to reinstall I would imagine the key will work as the software is already registered. It backs up and restores well, simple to use and has all backup and cloning features. I updated 3 PC yesterday from the Free version.

Reaction score
Thank you very much Norton!! I just registered my free version that I have been using for a few years. Updated to Professional without a problem. Thanks again.

Reaction score
Hi,

Here is the answer from AOMEI :

2018-03-31_17h48_13.png.a0a984c3e14ed78aa2f9bc6e5408dac2.png

Bye ;)

Reaction score
Hi,

I had to reinstall Windows 10 1809, and, of course I had to reinstall AOMEI Backupper Professional.
I couldn’t reactivate the licence, so I contacted the support to get it resetted... well, forget about this ! :mad:

Here’s the answer I received :

AOMEI Support <[email protected]>
Jeu 2018-12-20, 01:44
Hello,

I know what happened. I verify this license code and you got this license code from the giveaway so it cannot be used anymore because you have reinstalled the software.

So if you want to continue to use our software, then you need to purchase the pro version and if you are going to purchase it, we offer you 20% discount and you can purchase it from this link:
https://shopper.mycommerce.com/chec...ntity=1&ss_coupon=AOME-2SB5-UPNW&linkid=hhqin

Bonjour,

Je sais ce qui s'est passé. Je vérifie ce code de licence et vous obtenez ce code de licence du cadeau. Il ne peut donc plus être utilisé car vous avez réinstallé le logiciel.
Donc, si vous voulez continuer à utiliser notre logiciel, vous devez acheter la version pro et si vous allez l'acheter, nous vous offrons 20% de réduction et vous pouvez l'acheter à partir de ce lien:
https://shopper.mycommerce.com/chec...ntity=1&ss_coupon=AOME-2SB5-UPNW&linkid=hhqin

Best Regards,
Delores
AOMEI Support Team
www.aomeitech.com

So, if you have to reinstall the AOMEI Backupper Pro software... don’t bother trying to activate the licence !

You have to buy it !

Bye ;)

Reaction score
Hi,

I had to reinstall Windows 10 1809, and, of course I had to reinstall AOMEI Backupper Professional.
I couldn’t reactivate the licence, so I contacted the support to get it resetted... well, forget about this ! :mad:

Here’s the answer I received :

AOMEI Support <[email protected]>
Jeu 2018-12-20, 01:44
Hello,

I know what happened. I verify this license code and you got this license code from the giveaway so it cannot be used anymore because you have reinstalled the software.

So if you want to continue to use our software, then you need to purchase the pro version and if you are going to purchase it, we offer you 20% discount and you can purchase it from this link:

Bonjour,

Je sais ce qui s'est passé. Je vérifie ce code de licence et vous obtenez ce code de licence du cadeau. Il ne peut donc plus être utilisé car vous avez réinstallé le logiciel.
Donc, si vous voulez continuer à utiliser notre logiciel, vous devez acheter la version pro et si vous allez l'acheter, nous vous offrons 20% de réduction et vous pouvez l'acheter à partir de ce lien:

Best Regards,
Delores
AOMEI Support Team
www.aomeitech.com

So, if you have to reinstall the AOMEI Backupper Pro software... don’t bother trying to activate the licence !

You have to buy it !

Bye ;)
It was a free promotion and I think the conditions were explained in their original reply. The free version works exactly the same, so I don't know what the issue is. And if that isn't acceptable, than as TedWilt explained above, Macrium if free and is highly recommended by everyone I know who uses it.

Reaction score
As previous postings from earlier months. I have tried Aomei . I find the free edition quite satisfactory for its described purpose.
If you compare the Pro with the free editions, on their own home site, you will find that purchasing pro does not really offer any extras that you could not do without. - Much the same as most of the anti virus programs.

Ask a Question