BEWARE: ShareMouse is sending Malware Issues.

Reaction score
Since I have downloaded ShareMouse.com to run two PC's and two Monitors with one keyboard and mouse, Windows Defender has been working over-time removing malware. I noticed on Sunday, 24th after I had installed the ShareMouse that my computers were acting up and running slow. Defender would show it was removing malware. So, I ran Malwarebytes Anti-Virus and it showed I had seven registry keys effected and was deleting them. After a restart, Defender again would show it was removing malware. so, I ran Malwarebytes again, and there again was those seven effected registry keys. After four times at this I realized the only thing that I have installed on the PC's was ShareMouse. So, I uninstalled ShareMouse.com and ran Malwarebytes once again and restart. Today, I don't see any Windows Defender working over-time removing any malware.

Reaction score
Does ShareMouse come with any bloatware, browser add ons-toolbars? You could try uninstalling any 3rd party add ons that redirect your browsing activity.

Reaction score
After some investigation on the malware, it only shown Windows Defender was removing the malware on the PC with Windows 10 Home, and not any on the PC with Windows 10 Pro. It is strange that it is on one PC and not the other as I had to install SharmeMouse on both computers at the time. I cannot find where ShareMouse comes with any bloatware, browser any add-ons, or toolbars, as none was in any additional requests for downloads.

Reaction score
That's good there is no bloatware and you are checking for the same when downloading. I have no idea why defender would operate differently on Windows 10 Home and Pro. The important question that remains to be answered is which one is right. Hopefully someone here has an answer.

Reaction score
The ShareMouse makers here. We just stumbled across this thread and want to assure you, that ShareMouse does not contain any malicious software. We are an established and registered for more than 20 years.

Please check https://www.bartelsmedia.com

WOW, a company that is actually interested in their good name. That does not come up very often and is very respectable.

In regards to Windows Defender: It has been known to produce occasionally false positives and Microsoft is not doing anything about it (I am talking from my own experience)...

Ask a Question