Buggs ...

Reaction score
Once again, the Scanner App is only downloadable from the the App store and then what? When I go into settings to associate my Canon printer with the app neither are discoverable. I check under printer and settings my Canon Printer is there (and it prints) but my scanner is not. Folks, I scan a boatload for work from home.

Outlook mail, is barely configurable, it's difficult and nowhere easy to use. Most importantly, it says it's syncing but does nothing. Yet, I'm sitting there looking at my Outlook app on my phone and I've got a shit load of new mail from my job.

Next up, OneDrive isn't syncing at all. According to your Groove app, If I dump my music collection into my OneDrive folder it shows up. Uh, in three days there's two albums in total. I'm not a huge fan of cloud computing for this very reason (crappy syncing, unreliability, poor multi-use access limited storage that you want me to pay for once I hit the 1TB cap. I've got two 2TB drives one attached and the other portable that are updated nightly, in synch with no issues. I can take my Passport with everywhere and have access to ALL of my files without the headache of unreliable cloud services. Don't feel bad, I feel the same way about Google Drive, I-crap and Dropbox. I've tried them all.

Don't expect me to renew my Office 365 (I got suckered into for half off) next year if you folks can't fix this shit. You want my money and loyalty, get with the program.

Meanwhile, I was smart enough to partition my drive and 8.1 works great with my job and Office 2010 has zero issues. I'll wait until the next major release before I jump back into 10.

Get with it folks. You're on the right track but things NEED TO WORK across all platforms.