Crosshair VFZ no base lan driver win10

Reaction score
This issue has been plaguing me for a week. Long story short. Bought CVFZ 3 weeks ago from america to australia (because it worked out alot cheaper) took nearly 3 weeks to get here. And the intel 82583v onboard nic wont identify itself in win 10 device manager and drivers from asus and intel refuse to install. Reverted back to win 8.1 they install but still the same no show in device manager but only in 8.1 if i go to cmd admin and type in pnputil and choose the suffix for listing drivers they show up as installed but only called oem5.inf (opened in note pad and there is intel 82583v in amongst it all). Now i read on some forums that people said a workaround for this is to disable lan in bios unistall renable and use windows 10 base driver. But my windows 10 isnt showing a base driver except in device manager show hidden there is a kernel debugger also if i enable network stack drivers in bios i have the option of wan miniport pppoe (tried using this to no success).

So my main question is. Is there any generic lan drivers for windows 10 and if so where are they hidden because Intel and Asus are being lazy with drivers for this lan/board combo which is supposed to be the best money can buy for amd am3+