Holiday plans?

Reaction score
I'm moving to Mars, its nice and quiet there!. :):):)

Only kidding, I will spend Christmas with friends which is always a nice event!. :):):):)

Bif

Reaction score
This is the first Christmas after losing my mom, just my wife and I having a relaxing and reflective holiday..we generally go for a snowshoe on Christmas morning with a Thermos full of hot chocolate and another full of homemade chilli or soup and enjoy a meal in nature.. feeding chickadees out of our hands and warming up by a bonfire.

Reaction score
Like always, I spend the holiday season with my parents. When I was younger, I was read The Night Before Christmas and then I read the story to my parents as I got a little older. I used to make milk and cookies for Santa and always leave carrots for the reindeer. Letters to Santa were always written also.

For Thanksgiving, I always help out with my favorite, the mashed potatoes. This year, I'll be helping out more including stuffing the turkey and making the stuffing as well.

Now, I still do some of the same Christmas traditions including counting down to Christmas with a tree along with magnets and chalk. You use the chalk to countdown each day and cross the days that already happened off.

Sometimes, I wish I had a boyfriend to celebrate it with him (I'm a woman by the way, but my avatar is a guy that I like), but maybe that will happen one of these days.

Reaction score
I thought that Mikaela was an unusual name for a man!. :)

Does the guy you like know you are using his pic?. :D:D:D:D:D

If you wish hard enough, you never know what will land in your Xmas stocking!. :):):)

Reaction score
I thought that Mikaela was an unusual name for a man!. :)

Does the guy you like know you are using his pic?. :D:D:D:D:D

If you wish hard enough, you never know what will land in your Xmas stocking!. :):):)

His name's John Larroquette. It's just an actor that I like, that's all. I chose him as my avatar is because I'm a fan of his work.

Reaction score
"Does the guy you like know you are using his pic"
If his real self is like the character he plays - I don't think McBride would mind!

Ask a Question