improvement over screenmarker

Reaction score
Screenmarker is a wonderful little free program that has some shortcomings, and if there is a better free program there I'd like to know about it. In particular, ability to enter text would be an enhancement as would be the ability to set defaults for colours and line widths; and loss in Win10 of the UNDO is a terrible handicap. Epic Pen has merits [vertical toolbar, text insertion], but is a bit chunky. So suggestions would be welcome.

Reaction score
Screenmarker is a wonderful little free program that has some shortcomings, and if there is a better free program there I'd like to know about it. In particular, ability to enter text would be an enhancement as would be the ability to set defaults for colours and line widths; and loss in Win10 of the UNDO is a terrible handicap. Epic Pen has merits [vertical toolbar, text insertion], but it lacks shapes and STRAIGHT lines. So suggestions would be welcome.

Reaction score
MSPaint is very powerful, but only 'writes' on its own canvas, not on the desktop like ScreenMarker does.

Reaction score
I have previously looked at Ink2go - I think I liked it -but was hoping to find a free program. I may have to revisit that. Thanks for reminding me about it

Reaction score
I had actually bought and installed it, but forgotten about it because THEN, it did not offer STRAIGHT lines, or shapes; and it would not work in secondary screen. I can but hope that they have updated and enhanced it since.