NetBIOS is pinging hundreds of random ips

Reaction score
today I installed NetLimiter 4 software which helps set a limit of bandwidth of each app is running on windows and have other features like knowing each app where is connected too (sorry for the terms and language English not my native lang) so I was checking each app where is connected then I found that system process was connecting to hundreds of ips around the world on protocol 137 which is NetBIOS port i don't know much about networking this info i gathered only with some quick google searches is this normal or i have some kind of virus or something on my pc
Screenshot (21).png

Reaction score
Hi,

I have no idea about such apps but you could look at the docs on their website. :)

Reaction score
Like i said, I don't know anything about apps like that and/or why Windows is pinging IP's. Have you tried disabling the app and checking your network traffic?, it may not be related to the app itself but other apps in Windows?. :)

Reaction score
Like i said, I don't know anything about apps like that and/or why Windows is pinging IP's. Have you tried disabling the app and checking your network traffic?, it may not be related to the app itself but other apps in Windows?. :)
it's coming from system process of windows so I can't disable it

Reaction score
I won't give you advice about disabling Windows processes as I don't want to be responsible for you crashing your system. :(

Reaction score
I won't give you advice about disabling Windows processes as I don't want to be responsible for you crashing your system. :(
yeah i know even if u told me i wont know thats i already know its will cause problems , but thank you anyway