Procrastination/Time Wasting Prevention Programme/App

Reaction score
Hi there! I'm looking for an app that will help to block both desktop apps and websites for pre-set periods of time. I tried a programme called "Cold Turkey," but unless you pay a one-time fee, you can't block off set amounts of time as it's only if you were to buy the programme/app. They make you only able to block the app permanently or not at all. I can tend to get very distracted and I would love to know of something out there that wouldn't just block websites, which, when I search for Cold Turkey alternatives, I either get given paid programmes/apps, or ones that only block websites, but any app on my computer of my choosing and for my pre-selected times.

Does anyone know of anything, please? Similar to an app you can download on your phone to block apps on there for set periods of time.

Link to the Cold Turkey site below.

Reaction score
Provided that it is not very expensive I would say that it is worth paying for it so that you can get on with your work. Your time wasted being distracted costs you money. Sorry, I don't know of an App, but just a word of wisdom. It might be worth thinking about.