SOLVED Razer Synapse has caused screensaver to stop working again

Reaction score
I have finally confirmed that the Razer Synapse program has for some reason caused my screen saver to stop working. Even after uninstalling Synapse, screen saver does not work. What kind of change could it have made that would cause this? I have checked all power settings and usb settings. Im stumped and once again with out a screen saver. Any help would be great!

Reaction score
Found WORKING SOLUTION!!
Device Manager>>Human Interface Device>>HID-compliant Game Controller>>disable

Reaction score
But what if you actually want to still use a Razer product with Synapse? This isn't a solution, it's a workaround.

Reaction score
So I had the reverse problem myself. My screen saver wasn't working correctly and I hadn't run the Synapse update for my Deathadder 2013 yet on my brand new build. Once I downloaded and ran the Synapse update it seems to be working fine now.

Reaction score
I had this problem after my first install of Win 10 and fixed it by disabling several of the HID compliant devices. I can't recall which ones. It showed up again after the latest update. I fixed it this time by disabling HID-compliant whiteboard.

Reaction score
Install Google Piscasa. Then right click desktop. Personalize. Lock screen. Select Screen saver settings at the bottom. Screen saver works with multiple monitors

Ask a Question