SOLVED YOU DESERVE A MEDAL

Do you Agree

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hi,

I have no real peeves with my new windows 10 installation to ask for assistance with yet, but I need to extend this out as well, granted, I am probably not first.

You guys did such amazing things for me on SevenForums, when I still had windows 7, all the advice was prompt, HELPFUL
AND FREE! unbelievable.

NO corny pop ups or crappy adverts NOTHING, NO FEES NO SPAM NOTHING! and such quality?!

Then you went on to further assist at EightForums, same thing.

NOW, you send me an email telling me I can come here to get assistance with my new windows 10 upgrade as well?!

Who ever you are, (you, and your team who began this journey all those years ago) Thank you!

You are a dream come true, may your wives bless you with unexpected blow jobs and conjugal visits at work, may they pack lunches for you, may your children get straight A's and may your favorite shows Never disappoint you.

Really, just from myself and everyone else.

THANK YOU!

Reaction score
yep this windows forum kicks butt. i have received tons of good input from reading topics posted in these forums. thumbs up to you guys here at window forums.

the poorguy

Reaction score
I must agree with all the above.
Very useful and friendly information given on all topics. :)

Ask a Question