No Internet Connection

Reaction score
That native Broadcom driver seems to be a problem.
Try replacing it with the appropriate driver from this page.
http://www.broadcom.com/support/?gid=12
NetLink® 57xx (32 bit) for 32 bit windows
NetLink® 57xx (x64) for 64 bit windows
Seemed to have helped this member here https://www.windows10forums.com/threads/internet-for-limited-time-only.940/#post-4438
Worse case.... if it doesn't help, go back to device manager and click the roll back driver button.

You saved me! I was limited to transfer huge ammount of data using Wi-Fi only because even under minimal stress my ethernet connection collapsed. With these drivers i was able to fix it. Now I have a really stable connection. I am using an acer V3 571G with Windows 10.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Thanks for letting us know and sharing your experience along with the partcular computer that was being impacted.
It might prove helpful to other members and guests.
Much appreciated.
Regards
Randy

Reaction score
Glad to hear that it worked for you.
And thanks for the link to and the link back on your site.
Just wanted to tell you I had this same issue since Feb 2016 after installing Windows 10. Called Microsoft they gave me manual instructions to get it going (tedious and several times a day). They did tell me it was a known issue. I guess I just got used to it, but one day became so frustrated that I searched and came across your resolution! All worked perfectly for 2 weeks - heaven! Then an update came along and the issue was back! Luckily I located the resolution again. Guess I was so thrilled before that I overlooked your comment ref updates! Now I have the resolution saved to my hard drive! WooHoo! PC Life is fab again! Thank you sooo much!

Reaction score
Thanks for this thread. The drivers you link to didn't work for me (Acer 5755G) but it put me on the right track and I found a different version (17.2.0.2 dated 03/07/2015 ) here:

https://www.broadcom.com/support/?gid=9

They seem to have worked for me on latest Windows 10 release this weekend. I installed them over an hour ago and have been streaming, downloading and browsing since then (deliberately doing more than I would usually) without problems; prior to this I couldn't maintain a connection for longer than a few minutes with "normal" behaviour.

Thanks again.

btw Windows warned that these drivers were incompatible (the drivers you linked to didn't give that warning). I'm glad I ignored that warning!

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Welcome Luke and thanks for sharing your solution.
Much appreciated.

Reaction score
Please help me too.I replaced 15.6.1.13 with 15.6.0.14 but nothing changed.I'm still having same problem.I discovered something.Whenever ı try to use internet with 2 programs or 2 tabs etc. i'm losing connection.Also internet speed has effect on my problem too.So when i use 2 programs or 2 tabs with 3mpbs its fine.I'm not getting any problem.But whenever i use higher speeds i'm losing connection.I can't download anything or cant use 2 programs same time.You guys have any solution to that?

I'm using Acer v3-571g with Broadcom Netlink (TM) Gigabit Ethernet adapter.Windows 10 64bit

Reaction score
Thanks for this thread. The drivers you link to didn't work for me (Acer 5755G) but it put me on the right track and I found a different version (17.2.0.2 dated 03/07/2015 ) here:

https://www.broadcom.com/support/?gid=9

They seem to have worked for me on latest Windows 10 release this weekend. I installed them over an hour ago and have been streaming, downloading and browsing since then (deliberately doing more than I would usually) without problems; prior to this I couldn't maintain a connection for longer than a few minutes with "normal" behaviour.

Thanks again.

btw Windows warned that these drivers were incompatible (the drivers you linked to didn't give that warning). I'm glad I ignored that warning!

---

I had the problem recur after Feature update to Windows 10, version 1709 so I followed the above again to fix it.

Ask a Question