Windows 10 = 1 Windows Vista = 0

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Over 10 years already? :eek: Time flies!

That said, I won't be sad to see Vista go - I can think of people still running XP, W7, W8 machines... but none running Vista anymore.

Reaction score
Over 10 years already? :eek: Time flies!

That said, I won't be sad to see Vista go - I can think of people still running XP, W7, W8 machines... but none running Vista anymore.
I still run Vista on a Dell laptop and have had very few problems and it runs continually daily.
Got an update for it yesterday and that went smoothly.;)

Reaction score
Yes! There are people out there that don't like change. I have a forum member that still runs Vista. I installed Win 10 on my Dell Inspiron last year, I didn't like how Win 10 operated (slow) so I performed a fresh install of Win 7. Much better.

Reaction score
Yes! There are people out there that don't like change. I have a forum member that still runs Vista. I installed Win 10 on my Dell Inspiron last year, I didn't like how Win 10 operated (slow) so I performed a fresh install of Win 7. Much better.
I have a Dell Inspiron 6400 and did try a while back to install W 7 onto it but kept saying not able to install as it needs to be 64 bt not 32 bt my W7 disk is 64 bt so as its working fine i will leave it.:)

Data

Chief Operations Officer
Reaction score
Should, yes, but the excuse is, people dont install updates and become vulnerable

Solution: lets force everyone the smooth the bad and the ugly and not allow some advanced method for experts to manage anything because all our users are brainless ;)

Look at what you made me do, rant, again...

Reaction score
Should, yes, but the excuse is, people dont install updates and become vulnerable

Solution: lets force everyone the smooth the bad and the ugly and not allow some advanced method for experts to manage anything because all our users are brainless ;)

Look at what you made me do, rant, again...
We should all have a choice of what we install on our machines just because we have W 10 doesn't follow that they are owned my M.S. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
If I ruin my machine because of failure to update that's my own fault by choice. But, when MS takes a perfectly working OS that users paid for away from them and leaves them vulnerable to malware, gives a beta replacement freebie OS that damages their machines or causes loss of productivity is another matter.

Data

Chief Operations Officer
Reaction score
If I ruin my machine because of failure to update that's my own fault by choice. But, when MS takes a perfectly working OS that users paid for away from them and leaves them vulnerable to malware, gives a beta replacement freebie OS that damages their machines or causes loss of productivity is another matter.

You are preaching to the choir, Praized be Dr Soong

Ask a Question