A not so Merry Christmas . . .

Reaction score
Just a heads up for those eagerly awaiting my response to your Christmas Wish lists.

Owing to the fact the Microsoft boys and girls have been very naughty this year, allowing Cumulative Updates to be installed knowing that this would upset the end user, and the fact that Rudolph ran over my keyboard and accidently joined me up to the Windows Insider program, which resulted in catastrophic app failures, I'll be unable to grant your wishes given I cannot access them.

So for all those of you who have requested I give you a working Cumulative Update that downloads fast, and installs even faster with no adverse affects on your personal files and settings, all I can say is . . .

N O N O N O

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year all!

P.S. Mrs Claus has asked me to remind you not to leave milk and biscuits out this year. Cholesterol levels are too high!

Regedit32

Reaction score
That's probably the computer Rudolph stepped on Wolfie.

Father Christmas is probably looking at his bank account going Ho Ho Ho!

Reaction score
The guy has a 100% track record Regedit32 so I am in no doubt that it will be fine but that said, I will wait a few days to make sure it is running as he claims (as new)!.

So it is a Merry German Christmas today and will be with a German family for a non traditional German meal today , tomorrow I will be stuffing my face with a very British/Irish Christmas dinner with British/Irish friends. Have a good one everyone. :):):):)

Ask a Question