After reinstalling windows microphone sound really low

Reaction score
If the software came with any kind of a control panel, try switching on the equalisation device

The microphone is plug-and-play so it didn't come with anything. I used plug it in and it seems to be working as intented but it does not.

Reaction score
Have you checked the microphone levels in the respective apps you are using?, Skype and other video/audio apps have their own sound level settings!. ;)

Reaction score
Have you looked in the settings - system - sound, to see if any useful adjustments could be made there Look also, in there, at the advanced - and additional device properties.

Very little to find on the web, but one comment referred to the noise cancelling switch (Do you have one) being too aggresive.

Reaction score
Have you looked in the settings - system - sound, to see if any useful adjustments could be made there Look also, in there, at the advanced - and additional device properties.

Very little to find on the web, but one comment referred to the noise cancelling switch (Do you have one) being too aggresive.
Hey, yeah I've also googled everything I could possibly and tried every solution there is, but none of them seems to be the problem I'm having. I don't have the noise cancelling option anywhere in the settings.

Reaction score
Only thing left to try is to roll back the "Sound, Video and Game controllers," in the Device manager.

Reaction score
I´m in the same situation :(

Bought one today everything is on max and still very low recording sound and lots of background noise. Had to use a noise cancellation filter in obs and a increase gain filter. Very disappointed after all the reviews i watched my hyperx headset mic does a better job than this....

Ask a Question