aiuto! scheda grafica non funzionante!

Reaction score
Sul mio notebook Pavilion DV6-3152SL, bios F29, microprocessore AMD Phenom(tm) II N620 Dual-Core ho effettuato l'upgrade da Windows 7 HP a Windows 10 e mi serve cortesemente aiuto per il video, che ad ogni accensione mi segnala "Non è installato alcun driver grafico AMD oppure il driver AMD non funziona correttamente. Installare il driver AMD adeguato all'hardware AMD in uso" e provoca immediato surriscaldamento del notebook.

Due le schede video presenti, entrambe versione 15.200.1062.1004: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 Series e AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5000 Series.

Quest'ultima non funziona. Ho provato più volte ad aggiornarla ed anche a disinstallarla e quindi scaricarla in versione aggiornata sia tramite Windows Update, sia mediante HP Support Assistant così come provando ad installare direttamente amd-catalyst-15.7.1-win10-64bit.exe con anche l'aiuto di AMD Catalyst Install Manager, ma il problema persiste e al riavvio del notebook AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5000 Series ripresenta il triangolo giallo e indica "Il dispositivo ha riportato un problema ed è stato interrotto (codice 43)". Per favore, aiutatemi!!

Chiara

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums Chiara - this is an English language forum, so please post a translation if you are unable to post in English:

On my notebook Pavilion DV6-3152SL, bios F29, microprocessor AMD Phenom (tm) II Dual-Core N620 I upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 7 HP and I need kindly help videos, that every time you turn tells me " without an installed graphics driver or the driver for AMD AMD is not working properly. Install the appropriate driver AMD AMD hardware in use "and causes immediate overheating of the notebook.

Two video cards present, both version 15.200.1062.1004: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 and AMD Radeon HD 5000 Series.

The latter is not working. I tried several times to update it and also to uninstall it and then download it in updated through Windows Update, or through HP Support Assistant as well as trying to install directly amd-catalyst-15.7.1-win10-64bit.exe also with the help AMD Catalyst Install Manager, but the problem persists and the notebook restarts AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5000 Series returns the yellow triangle and indicates "The device reported a problem and has been interrupted (code 43)". Please help !! Clear

Reaction score
Dear friend,

I've got a notebook Pavilion DV6-3152SL with hardware AMD Phenom(tm) II N620 Dual-Core 64 bit, bios F29.

After upgrading from Windows 7 HP to Windows 10, I've got a big problem with the AMD graphic drivers, which are both now version 15.200.1062.1004. ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 Series seems to work fine, while AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5000 Series stopped working of an error code 43 and I'm unable to fix it. I've already tried these chances, but no one of them has succeded to solve the problem of my AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5000 Series:

- Updating the driver from the AMD website both installing it manually and utilizing AMD Catalyst Istall Manager;

- Withdrawing the HD 5000 to let Windows Update installing a new one;

- Updating through the software HP Support Assistant.

... But I can't fix it: driver update for AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5000 Series is impossible. And, in any case the configuration goes lost at reboot and my notebook goes on saying "No AMD graphics driver is installed, or the AMD driver is not functioning properly. Please install the AMD driver appropriate".

How can I fix this? Please, I need your help also because this problem hardly overheats my notebook.

Thank in advance for your advices.

Chiara