An observation

Bif

Reaction score
I find it amusing just how important the Microsoft Solitaire game is to so many folks out there, I scoured the forum and there are countless posts immediately following a cumulative of some sort..but generally they are the first gripes.
I've never played any of MSs games myself so I can't relate..but it's very obvious that many don't feel the same and seem lost without this game, resorting to hacks just to get this feature back.
I myself, are just happy if my laptops boot in the morning

-just an observation and no offense intended.. :)

Reaction score
I guess you mean the Windows 7/8 Solitaire package? Yep many of us insist on that package. I keep a copy in OneDrive to re-install whenever MS wipes it out.

There are no 'hacks ' required as the package and a required .MSI file are available.

Currently I am watching Citynews and playing Freecell to while away the time whilst the sports segment is on the news.

Reaction score
Looking back to MS-DOS 5 and Win3.1 of '92 on my first computer, the store manager that sold it stressed that with the GUI it was important for new users to play the games to get comfortable with using the mouse. It was a great learning tool 'back then' and still is. But being relatively sane humans we all like our comfortable things and surroundings.

Bif

Reaction score
Looking back to MS-DOS 5 and Win3.1 of '92 on my first computer, the store manager that sold it stressed that with the GUI it was important for new users to play the games to get comfortable with using the mouse. It was a great learning tool 'back then' and still is. But being relatively sane humans we all like our comfortable things and surroundings.

It's in the "cards"..;)

Reaction score
I play it on a daily basis, if I don't get my "fix", I get the crossbow out and shoot at the pidgeons on the neighbouring roof!. (Only joking people, I shoot at humans instead!). :):):):):)

Bif

Reaction score
I play it on a daily basis, if I don't get my "fix", I get the crossbow out and shoot at the pidgeons on the neighbouring roof!. (Only joking people, I shoot at humans instead!). :):):):):)
Sounds like you need a Snikers bar instead! Lol ( in reference to the Danny Trejo Snikers commercials)
Was never a video game guy..although a good game of Pong was always fun.
Maybe I'll give Solitaire a try.

Last edited:
Reaction score
If you do, go for the competitions inside - they are the addictive attractions.

Ask a Question