SOLVED Bluetooth headset must be turned off and on in settings before playing audio.

Reaction score
Have you tried any of the members suggestions? Have you tried pairing the headset with another PC?
My Grandson has a Turtle Beach Stealth 700 headset, Windows 10 home edition 1709.16299.64 and has never experienced any connectivity issues with any of Windows updates.

Reaction score
Have you tried any of the members suggestions? Have you tried pairing the headset with another PC?
My Grandson has a Turtle Beach Stealth 700 headset, Windows 10 home edition 1709.16299.64 and has never experienced any connectivity issues with any of Windows updates.

Yes, I've tried them all. I tried pairing the headset with another device and both that device and the headset worked fine for weeks. Again, I really don't think it's the bluetooth headset and I think it's a Windows 10 issue, because this happens to ALL my playback devices including my WIRED ones and the problem had persisted through a fresh reinstall of Windows 10.

Reaction score
Have you tried contacting the manufacturer for any possible info/solution?. ;)

Reaction score
Have you tried contacting the manufacturer for any possible info/solution?. ;)

Contacting Microsoft for a possible solution or even any useful information is like contacting a 3 year old baby to ask it how international politics work.
Also, if that even were a reliable source of information or solutions, I wouldn't be here.

Reaction score
This question has not been solved, but will be marked as solved, for I am planning on making a new thread more specific to how the problem has changed through the course of this thread. (Will not be related solely to bluetooth).

Ask a Question