Can’t enter password

MJB

Reaction score
I am unable to enter my password. It is as if num locks is on. I’ve reset my pc. Restarted. Etc. The keyboard and mouse are definitely working. I’ve seen questions and answers about this elsewhere that have not been helpful. I need help with this.

Reaction score
I am unable to enter my password. It is as if num locks is on. I’ve reset my pc. Restarted. Etc. The keyboard and mouse are definitely working. I’ve seen questions and answers about this elsewhere that have not been helpful. I need help with this.

Hi, I have the same problem, I can't get past the login screen. When the password box pops up, I can't get any key to work (I even tried on-screen keyboards; they were working, but just not in the password box.) The password box wasn't accepting any key I pressed! But it still recognizes command keys like Caps Lock. Please help me

Edit: I also even tried restarting, shutting down, and troubleshooting. But in troubleshooting, I also get stuck on the part which makes me input my password because the password box still won't let me type down anything!
Please heeelpp

Ask a Question