"This page can’t be displayed" error with IE and Edge in 14352

Reaction score
Since upgrading to the latest 14352 build, I have been unable to access any websites when using either Internet Explorer or Edge browsers. Any sites that I try to view immediately return a "This page cannot be displayed" error message.

Chrome, Firefox and Opera browsers work without any issue on all sites that I try.

I've been searching for a solution, but so far nothing I've found has helped. Any suggestions?

Regedit32

Reaction score
That is a relatively new release so you may need to wait on any potential cures.

Microsoft suggested already for users to reset those two browsers but it seems that has little affect for the majority of users having this issue.

Their other default position is to create a new user account. Some find this works for them, but its a little too early to see whether this work-around is going to provide any clues for a more permanent solution.

Reaction score
Since upgrading to the latest 14352 build, I have been unable to access any websites when using either Internet Explorer or Edge browsers. Any sites that I try to view immediately return a "This page cannot be displayed" error message.

Chrome, Firefox and Opera browsers work without any issue on all sites that I try.

I've been searching for a solution, but so far nothing I've found has helped. Any suggestions?
I have exactly the same problem. Have taken out Sophos and Malwarebytes to no avail. Also reset IE 11.

Still playing! :-(

John

Reaction score
I have exactly the same problem. Have taken out Sophos and Malwarebytes to no avail. Also reset IE 11.

Still playing! :-(

John
Doing a better uninstall of Sophos, ,cough>, did the trick, both IE 11 and Edge OK. Reinstall of Sophos and both not access web sites again.

Can't see any setting that would cause the problem.

John

Ask a Question