SOLVED ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED

Reaction score
Case for this laptop is closed (No resolution and replace)
Fri 28 July 2017 rang HP to find out what happened to the new ticket to issue a support docket to exchange the laptop. Again their tools to produce the docket had failed and within an hour had produced it. Getting highly suspicious of the "tool failure" excuse as think that was the third time it was used. Took the Laptop back to where got it and they managed to get their interface to work and instead of direct exchange can get whatever I want to the same price and top up for higher end model of any brand. Couple days to think about upgrade so have a credit to the full amount and been busy this week do will do next week (will not be HP after the last 7-8 weeks). While a lot more expensive may go for a MAC as seriously considering going that way for staff in the not-for-profit (I am Chairman of what is essentially a suicide prevention organisation). Would not hurt to know the other system and need a good way of doing remote support by manufacturer / OS provider (Australia is a big place with 3-4 flight by commercial airline to cross).

Reaction score
McAfee total protection is a popular product worldwide to secure your computer and mobile devices from viruses and malware protection. Anyone can download the world’s most trusted antivirus from McAfee’s official website and login in a few simple steps. I am also using this software for the last 3 years and getting live support with easy access to Mcafee Account Login to solve all issues myself.